As we prepare for the worst and hope for the best, the following list of claims numbers have been compiled to help our clients if there is no power in the immediate area and claims need to be filed. We will make every effort to be back up and running to service our client’s needs as soon as possible after the storm passes. Our emergency plans have been implemented to process claims via the claims portal on our website as soon as they are received. If you are unsure of where to file your claim or what number to call, you can use our claims filing portal on the website by using this link: Report A Claim.
- American Bankers (Flood): 1-800-423-4403 (select option 3)
- American Modern: 1-800-375-2075 Advise rep that you have a wind policy through NCIUA, if applicable
- American Reliable (Hanover): 1-800-245-1505/ https://www.global-indemnity.com/gbli/claims
- Bankers: 800-765-9700
- Beazley: 800-994-9719
- Builders Mutual: 800-809-4862 https://www.buildersmutual.com/claims
- Frontline: 1-866-673-0623
- Geovera: 800-631-6478
- Heritage: 855-536-2744
- Lighthouse: 1-877-852-0606
- National General Auto: 800-468-3466
- National General Flood: 877-254-6819
- Progressive: 800-274-4499
- Safeco: 800-332-3226
- Scottsdale: 800-423-7675
- Service/Occidental/Hartford (Flood): 800-759-8656 https://www.myflood.com
- Spinnaker (Cabrillo): 866-896-7233 https://insured.cabgen.com/claimreport
- Sterling Flood: 855-227-2202 or https://www.sterlingsu.com/submitclaim
- United States Liability Insurance Group (USLI): 888-523-5545
- Universal: 800-470-0599 https://www.universalproperty.com/claims
- US Assure: 877-928-4531
We wish you a safe passage through this trial called Isaias.
Scott and Michelle Wheeler and the entire staff at SFI Group, Inc.