Beach Condo Insurance
A Condo Owners Insurance Policy from SFI Insurance Group can ensure peace of mind for your beach condominium.
We insure beach condominiums in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Delaware and Texas.
- Condo Owner Insurance Policy Application (PDF)
- Summary of Coverages (PDF)
- Condo Owners Insurance Brochure (PDF)
- Servicing Guide Announcement (PDF)
- Selling Guide (PDF)
Beach condo ownership presents an interesting insurance dilemma. When you own a beach condo, the main structure will normally be insured by a Master Policy. This Condominium Association Master Policy will leave you to insure your contents and to some extent, the interior of your beach condo. There are several important items not covered by your Condo Association’s Master policy that need to be covered by your Beach Condo Owners Insurance Policy.
Because we have extensive experience in beach condo insurance exposures, we have worked with some of the finest carriers to develop a Beach Condo Owners Insurance Policy program for you, the beach condo unit owner. Please take a few minutes to read our guidelines for condominium insurance. It is packed with important information about Beach Condo Owners Insurance.
Here is a sample of what we suggest you do to insure your condo properly:
- Become familiar with the type of policy your association has in place.
- Speak to one of our beach condominium insurance agents to develop unit owner’s coverage to satisfy your needs.
- Purchase an HO6 to cover your condominium unit.
Here is what we do not suggest:
- Allow your insurance agent to extend liability to your condo unit from your homeowner’s policy.
- Think that your homeowner’s policy will gap the differences in your Master Policy and your individual insurance needs.
In just a few short minutes, we can review your insurance needs for your beach condo.
Fill out our online application and submit it for a quote today! One of our experienced insurance agents will respond to your request before the end of the next business day!
I have been a Topsail Reef homeowner for over nine years. When I have needed information,
guidance or claim work provided, SFI (Scott Wheeler) has been very available and helpful. The staff and claims representatives have, at all times been pleasant and professional.
When I recently filed a claim due to water damage, the adjuster came promptly, analyzed the damages and settled the claim with a check before he left! Thanks Scott and SFI team! You make stress easier to handle.
– Nadine Morton
October 24, 2011